Sunday, February 25, 2007

The Secret Life of Q-TIPS...

Okay, so it looks like Taiwan has been pushed back to the back-burner. It's kind of sad. I really wanted to go and was looking forward to it immensely! But Life, as they say, has a way of changing your plans. Maybe they don't say that and that's something I just came up with. If I did just stumble upon a great never-before-said word of wisdom, you can't use it! I need to copyright it and then write it all over bumper-stickers! Okay, you can use it if you want to. Just be sure to quote me.

No doubt, you've noticed my new blog. Here you can turn to for all the wonderful sundries of life has to offer in the world of off-the-cuff thoughts and interpretations . For starters did you know that Q-TIPS aren't used for cleaning out your ears. They actually say that on the box. It's potentially hazardous to put those little cotton swabs in your ears (I also use them to clean out my nose when I get out of the shower). Hey, don't judge me. It works better than picking your nose with some hairy digit from you hand!

I've always used Q-TIPS to clean out my ears. I can't begin to think of any other use for them. What do you, dear reader, use Q-TIPS for???

3 comments:

Patrick Bannan said...

Q-tips are for jousting. American Gladiators?

Does this mean you'll have time to kill around May, my good friend??

Erica said...

first of all...i love that quote, and glad that you are still in favor of man taking care of woman. secondly...in my life qtips are used for cleaning out ears, the extra mascara under my eyes when i miss my eyelash and hit my face instead, and also for cleaning those hard-to-reach places around the house. thirdly...you bum, get a job.

Thomas 24 said...

Qtips are great as a torture tool.