Thursday, May 31, 2007

Around-The-World Venture

Here it is, I'm going to see the world. Following that, I want to live and work in D.C. in foreign relations/affairs. State Department, anyone? Since I just left D.C. my trip begins NOW...

Here's the itinerary:
-A short stay in North/Southern California to gather provisions and pack...
-Fly to Taiwan...live there for a year working and saving money (maybe buy a scooter)
-Off to the Philippines...
-Hope over to Thailand...
-Jump to Bombay (but I don't think it's called that anymore) -- whatever, some place in India!
-From there to Dubai (UAE)
-Flight to Amman, Jordan (also visit Petra)
-Travel (maybe by land) to Cairo
-Cross the Mediterranean to Athens OR Rome it's a toss up at this point...either way...
-I'm in Europe stop through any number of the EU Member Countries
-Up to London/Scotland
-Jump over to Ireland
-Fly back to DC...

Total time: I'm banking on 1 year and 4-6 months.

6 comments:

Radical Ryno said...

I'd say Ireland is a pretty solid way to cap off that whole trip. Cheers to you for that!

Erica said...

1. love the itinerary; 2. love that now i can figure out where along your travels i can meet up w/ you. 3. really, 1 yr. 4-6 mo. = DT's.

Unknown said...

Wow. W.O.W. I'm jealous and fully intend to stalk you on your adventures! Hao Yun!

Thomas 24 said...

I don't know if the U.S. can handle such a long departure.

Kam said...

What you are going to Petra? That is freaking rad! I love that place. Take a picture for me you have to go up to the St. George Monastery. Its amazing! Oh I am so jealous that you are going to the middle east as well. I will miss you lots and lots! :)

Kam said...

I just noticed your profile comment and I was totally dying laughing. I look like a fruit cake laughing at my computer as everyone walks by! Ahhh... You aren't just Chris... we are what you call..."SPECIAL!" Miss you!