Friday, May 18, 2007

Q-TIPS to block out John Tesh's voice!!!


This happened the other night....

It's late. I'm tired and just all around exhausted. What I need right now is some music. Yes, music to wake me up. Unfortunately there are only two stations that could possibly do the trick. One is riddled with commercials, so I turn to the ever-trusted 101.3....and then I hear that voice.

It's John Tesh. And at that point I immediately fall asleep at the wheel and veer into the other lane wiping out the Christian Van next to me killing the driver and the 8 kids inside....all because of John Tesh's disturbingly calm voice!!! I hate his voice and want him off the radio and in a medium where he can't talk...EVER!

3 comments:

Erica said...

wow. a bit dramatic?

Thomas 24 said...

If you would post more often you wouldn't be listening to John Tesh!

Erica said...

true story. i agree w/ ctu thomas...amazing, i know. see you soon snobby.