Thursday, July 26, 2007

Meet Ethan...

This is Ethan. He's one of my preschoolers. Cute, right? Yeah, don't let it fool you! He drives me up the wall and more often than not I want to tear my hair out over him. But then he'll do something and all the anxiety he causes is tossed out the window.

For instance...I was teaching the T2 class (preschool) PE and having them run through a series of hoops and hurdles. Anything to tire these kids out. Anyways, Ethan (at two years old) gets this burning look of competition in his eyes he runs through this mini-gauntlet and finishes with this triumphant FIST PUMP and howls, "YES!" I should get a video of it. It's hilarious! Just wanted to share...

Even better, is that in two days I will be on my way to Bali. Yeah, be jealous!

4 comments:

joyful. said...

oh my gosh, that's hilarious. and i love that picture of ethan... it so effectively captures all that is encompassed in that miniature frame. gotta love him.

Thomas 24 said...

Ethan is cute, but not as cute as you.

Erica said...

holy smokes...who is this ctu thomas person? awkward.

Thomas 24 said...

3 days and no posts from the man! I'm having withdrawals!