Sunday, March 25, 2007

Bring Q-TIPS

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been officially called out. I have a friend who has her very own blog -- we'll call her Earth Mother. It's a good blog. Very insightful. She adds pictures. Has an interesting color scheme (possible reason for aforementioned nickname).

So, dear readers, do I pick up the gauntlet that has been thrown at my feet??? Or do I nobly let such an attack roll off my hip and write it off as juvenile and sophomoric?

Hmm...time will tell. I shall have to consult the Q-TIPS (good for telling the future when they land on the ground in a certain way...)

9 comments:

Erica said...

juvenile and sophomoric...such big words. snobby, did you reference to a thesarus tonight? wow. yep, i just did that. another call out. =) guess what? 6 days until your departure to the promised land.

Erica said...

take note...in my profile pic i'm wearing earth tones...and the most recent pic of me...yep, have it again...earth tones.

yours truly,
the earth mother

Thomas 24 said...

Mother Earth has acted like a mother since she was 5. Then she wanted to be a nun.

Erica said...

internet blackmail. gotta love it. well, to my knowledge...nuns are always in control, amazingly spiritual, intelligent, promote beauty and peace, know how to make others calm, and good at memorizing prayers. hmmmm...any parallels to my current day abilities? you decide.

Thomas 24 said...

Are you implying that describes yourself? lol

Erica said...

m you are a sharp one. sharp as a tack. =)

Radical Ryno said...

Looks like you got some good feedback here, that's good to see. I think you should consult the Q-Tips. Cheers.

Erica said...

ha! love radical ryno whomever he may be...see snobby, other people read your blog.

Thomas 24 said...

I've read he has a huge fan base.