Thursday, March 1, 2007

Wholesale Q-TIPS

I love WHOLESALE. Love it. Yes, I'll cop to being a discount shopper. Who doesn't like buying quality items at wholesale prices??? You show me a person that doesn't like wholesale shopping, and I'll show you a person that's out of touch with the reality of spending money! That's what I say.

But I digress...my friend and I -- I won't say her name because I'm not entirely sure if she's real or just a byproduct of my 'medication' -- my friend and I had to do some weekend event shopping and decided to hit up COSTCO. I love it that you can't enter unless you have a handy-dandy card for members only. Right off the bat, I feel so very elite!

Anyways, I was kind of annoyed, I'll be honest, that I had to buy fruit for 60 people. That's a lot of fruit! So I have my BOXES o' FRUIT and bring 'em up to the cash registers which always remind me of stalls that you rush cattle through, anyway, they ring up the fruit for 60 people and it comes out to be MONDO-CHEAP. I was so pleasantly surprised!!! That's wholesale for you. Really, it makes the world a better place and that much brighter. I sometimes think that the people that work there don't know how much of a positive impact they have on the general consuming public.

Q-Tips can be used as a gift to nice people...like those that work at Costco. Have you given out a Q-Tip today???

2 comments:

Erica said...

friends...the bishop told me once my punch card was filled i didn't have to spend time w/ you.

qtip usage: when trying to be "crafty" at work w/out the necessary "crafty" tools, a qtip could come in handy for patting and molding.

Thomas 24 said...

When is National Q-Tip Day?