Thursday, March 29, 2007

When the Q-TIPS run out...

It comes with a heavy heart that I post this blog. What was supposed to be a simple forum of enjoyment and happiness has given way to contention. Relationships that span many years have been taxed by my mere presence here. It is apparent to me that to stifle the growing tensions between people I must hence forth be gone.

I wish there were some other way to remedy the situation. It is hard to look from my window and see what has happened because of my meager postings...The skies grow dark. It rains hard and horrible. Families torn apart at the seems. Daughters contending with Mothers -- when really, said daughter(s) should just be happy her mother even READS her blog. Alas, I have no such luxury.

So, with tears welling in my eyes, fingers shaking, I type my last words and bid you all, dear readers, adieu.









Yeah, right, this too much fun! Don't worry Q-TIP fans, I'm not going anywhere.

2 comments:

Erica said...

dang it. i thought i got rid of you. i knew it was too good to be true...i guess i'm stuck w/ you trying to win bf status.

Thomas 24 said...

Heartbreaking news! What will happen to world peace? This is almost as ridiculous as Season 5.