Saturday, December 1, 2007

Jay Chou



Before my computer died on me I left off saying that I was on my way to a concert here in Taipei. I went and it was awesome! The artist was Jay Chou (his English name). This guy was amazing! He's basically pop because that what sells over here, but the guy is incredibly talented. He can play almost any instrument. He was classically trained on the piano and incorporates a lot of that in to his music.

On top of that he acts and directs. He recently directed and starred in a movie called "Secret". Great. Great story, great music, great characters, and there's a twist I didn't see coming and it blew me away! I'm really impressed by this guy.

Only one mark against him. He's horrible to listen to if trying to hear the words...he's a mumbler. Like, the worst mumbler I've ever heard! Still, good show.

4 comments:

joyful. said...

baba xihuan.

or should i say, mama xihuan.

Erica said...

hey! that movie you've been dying to go to...doesn't it come out soon?

Thomas 24 said...

Sounds like chow mein to me.

Anonymous said...

We should have a great day today.