Thursday, December 20, 2007

Is finally going to travel...

Hey all,
So I've been here for 6 months or so. It really feels longer than that. Hm, weird. Anyways, when I first got here the timing was pretty perfect. I had about a month of work and then my first vacation hit (we went to Bali, Indonesia). Since then, I haven't traveled anywhere! Not even around Taiwan itself and and it's not that big. It's maybe half the size of California...maybe! Sad, I know. But my work hours are intense and long! That mixed with my Chinese classes I just haven't had enough to time to get away from the city much -- okay, at all.

But now, I'm getting away for a short trip down to the middle part of the island to Taizhong. It should be fun. Maybe (hopefully) this will jump start my "Taiwan traveling engine".

So, I've kind of exhausted my books...any recommendations???

2 comments:

Erica said...

recommendations...i know of some great psych books. one of my favorites is called, "crazy all the time," by dr. cohen. incredible. on the edge of your seat reading.

have fun traveling down the coast! take many pics and come back w/ lots of stories!

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!