Monday, June 30, 2008

A few things...

A few things that are worth the time doing the right way to bring about some good times...
1) Passing notes... Is there ever a bad time to pass a quick note to someone. It can be anything personalized to the recipient and delivered under the right conditions and tact can bring about a great smile.
2) Coupons... Okay, I'll admit this one can be a bit hit-or-miss. But a coupon for something really good is hard to come by sometimes. When you do come across said great coupon the question comes up: Do I use it now...or later???
3) Eating fortune cookies the "right way"... Apparently there's a right way AND a wrong way. I personally think that my way is correct, but am open to other suggestions. Regardless, I had chinese the other night and received a great fortune: "You make good descision. Today's are the best." Given the company, conversation, and general management of the evening I would agree...except the Mongolian Beef -- maybe not the best decision I could've made.

2 comments:

Erica said...

ritualistically i have to open my fortune cookie, eat one half first, then read the fortune, and then eat the other half. maybe i should come up w/ another gig since my fortune's haven't surfaced yet!

Glady said...

wrong, all wrong.
you eat it first, then you read it. duh!
didn't they teach you this in taiwan?
jk.