Saturday, June 21, 2008

The Worst Possible Thing...EVER

I was paid a compliment tonight.  No, that's not the worst thing...though, it's directly tied to it.  The compliment was that I have a nice voice.  Ironic to me since I feel that my voice is just so-so.  But I think everyone thinks that about their own voice, so be that as it may...

Anyways, the compliment continued along.  I have a really nice voice...apparently it sounds like John Tesh's voice.  What's funny about this is that I was thinking in my head at the moment, "Please don't be John Tesh's voice.  Please don't be John Tesh's voice."  For you readers that don't know.  Here's how I feel about John Tesh's voice.

I really am very happy and grateful to receive such a great compliment.  Thank you "complimentor".

1 comment:

Erica said...

settle down snobby. you can leave me a message anyday and i won't mistake you for john tesh. =)