Monday, June 30, 2008

What's your song?

I have a question that I like to ask people: If there was a song that best described you as a person, what would it be???

Of course, since I'm asking the question I have to have an answer. And here it is...



If I had a $1,000,000 by Barenaked Ladies

A few things to note... Yes it's about having lots of money. No, it is not that money will bring you happiness. What I think the song is about and how it relates to me is that with all that money, the greatest happiness comes from spending on fun and silly things with your friends and loved ones. Does money buy love? No. Does it allow for you to do things to create memories that last and look back and smile on? Yes. In a nut shell, that's me and my thoughts on my song...

Also, with $1,000,000 I think I could do something pretty amazing...

3 comments:

Thomas 24 said...

You could always donate $1,000,000.00 to me.

joyful. said...

u2: i still haven't found what i'm looking for.

haven't we had this conversation?

Unknown said...

mine'd be ketsui na Asa ni by Aqua Timez
http://www.jpopasia.com/play/1918/aqua-timez/ketsui-no-asa-ni.html