Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Ever just wanna be....?

Go ahead, fill in the blank. Ever just wanna be _____ ? For awhile now, I've just wanted to be angry. Not like 'upset angry'. No something more. Not really 'frustrated angry'. I'm talking more 'Hulk angry'. Like if someone got in my way, I'd put them through a wall. I guess there's a certain amount of rage that comes with this type of angry. Happily (and for the people next to walls, gratefully), I haven't been that angry.

I came back from Taiwan and there was that initial re-adjustment transition phase. I felt adrift, not able to get my feet under me and assess where I was or what was going on. It was hard to look forward and plan for anything. I could only look backward at the life I just left in Taiwan. Looking forward I didn't see anything! That was scary and rather depressing, I'm not going to lie.

But with some time spent with some great friends, some good talks, and patience my feet have touched the ground. I'm now in step walking along this path of Life again; and the Hulk inside has been abated...for now. ;)

"You won't like me when I get upset."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erica said...

reflection, introspection, pulling those emotions out = progress. welcome back to the wonderful world of blogging snobby!

joyful. said...

that's kinda how i look during s4 sometimes... miss yoouuuuuuu.